How to register a star name at a star registry or star registration service
If you want to register a star name at a star registry or star registration service then you have to do the following:
You can either watch this video, which shows you every step which you have to take to register a star or do the steps below.
- Go to the shop page and choose your star, you can decide between a normal star, a star in a zodiac constellation or a binary star
- After you’ve chosen your desired star, you have to give it a name
- The next steps would be choosing a star naming date (this can be any date from the past, present or future) and the star certificate which you’d like to get delivered
- The last step is to choose a dedication for your star certificate – or you can leave it blank if you don’t want to have anything printed on this one.
- After this put everything into your cart and go to checkout. There, you can pay using your preferred payment method.
- That’s it! After you’ve ordered your star using our online shopping system, you’re set! After a few days, your certificate will be delivered and your star will be registered into the ISD’s star database.
- If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com. Thanks!
What’s a star registry?
A star registry, whether a national one or international one is a place, where you can register your star ( aka give it a name ). Our company, Interstellarium offers the unique service to register a star for you and give it a name.
What’s a star registration service?
You can name a star / register a star at a star registration service. Interstellarium offers the unique service to register a star for you or someone you love.
What’s the difference between a star registration service and a star registry?
There is no difference between a star registration service and a star registry. Both terms are interchangeable as they describe a place where you can register a star or the act of registering stars.