General Terms and Conditions of Interstellarium.com
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Our Offer
The offer provided by interstellarium.com is the delivery of a high-quality certificate, a star map, and the entry of the transmitted star naming data into a register. The buyer can access the register via the registration number on the certificate.
WARNING / DISCLAIMER
“Star naming” is the general term that is used internationally for this kind of gag joke. By no means are we affiliated with NASA, the IAU, or any other entity in this world that is allowed to name stars officially or scientifically.
Interstellarium.com is a private service which offers gag gifts and has no official authority to name stars.
§3 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://interstellarium.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Inh. Noelle Schindlbeck
Alte Nürnberger Straße 52
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “to checkout
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password) OR continue as a guest
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://interstellarium.com/en/about-us/terms-of-service/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account –> My orders.
§4 Prices, shipping costs, payment,
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 7 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other types of payment on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
Delivery to the following destinations:
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order purchases.
§6 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§7 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
In any revocation case, you have our “30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee”, no questions asked, in addition to your normal right of revocation.
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days, starting from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the revocation instruction
§8 Revocation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Inh. Noelle Schindlbeck
Alte Nürnberger Straße 52
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§10 Contract language
English is the main contractual language. If you’re writing in a foreign language, we’ll use translation software.
Status of the Terms & Conditions Feb.2021